For all the lovers of shooting with DSLR we got what you need.
- Shure SM57-LC- excellent for recording drums, guitar, and woodwinds. For musical instruments or vocals. It has an extremely effective cardioid pickup pattern which isolates the main sound source while minimizing background noise.
- Sennheiser ME67 – The ME 67is a long gun microphone capsule designed for use with the K6 and K6P powering modules. A highly directional microphone, it can be used where the microphone must be placed at a distance from the sound source.
- Sennheiser K6 – is a microphone handgrip and power supply capable of battery, or phantom powering all microphone capsules in the “K6” series. One “AA” battery supplies power for approximately 150 hours or phantom power (12-48 volts).
- Sennheiser ME62 – Suitable for use with the K6, or K6P powering modules. This microphone can be used for reporting, discussions and interviews. The ME 62 is particularly suitable for good reproduction of “room” ambience and “spaced omni” stereo recording.
- Shure BG1.1 is a reliable, multi-purpose micro- phone designed to perform in a variety of live music, sound reinforcement, and basic recording applications.
- M-Audio Luna - The large diaphragm cardioid design is perfect for professionally capturing vocals, guitar, piano and just about anything else.
- Zoom H4n – features onboard true X/Y stereo microphones to pick up clear, natural sound without phase shifting. The mics can be rotated to select a 90° or 120° recording pattern. Features 2 XLR/TRS combo input jacks with phantom capability. . The unit operates on a pair of standard AA batteries.
- Zoom R24 - Stand-alone multi-track recorder, and a USB 2.0 computer audio interface/control surface, as well as a battery powered field recorder, mixer, drum machine, and sampler. Features 8 XLR/TRS combo input jacks with phantom capability.
- M-Audio Fast Track Pro – contains two front-panel microphone/line inputs with phantom power for condenser microphones, inserts for outboard effects, balanced and unbalanced analog outputs, S/PDIF digital I/O, MIDI I/O, and more.
We got daily and weekly rates for all your needs. Email us at email@example.com